If you live in Boston, MA, it is not hard to find reputable and reliable epoxy flooring contractors. However, before you take that step, you need to consider what exactly you, your company or business needs and expects. Only after becoming completely clear on these matters, should you proceed to contact any of the experts in your area.
What You Need to Know
Before you e-mail or phone a flooring-contractor in Boston, MA, you have to make certain you can provide him or her with basic facts about your floor. Prepare a list containing the following information:
- Surface: What concrete surface is to receive the epoxy coating? Is it the garage floor or is it a warehouse or commercial space. It could also be a basement or sunroom.
- Size: How big is the space, or floor, requiring an epoxy coating? You must be exact in your measurements.
- Existing Surface: Does it already have, or has it ever had, a coating? If so, when?
- Condition: What condition is the current flooring in?
- Age: How old is the floor?
It is essential for you to know the answers to these questions. Epoxy flooring contractors in Boston, MA will require this information in order to know what type of treatment they will need to employ. Floors with existing coatings, for example, receive a different treatment than those without any. The same applies for age. Having this information also means a contractor can provide you with a rough estimate of how much the flooring will cost.
Before You Talk to Epoxy Flooring Contractors
Before you contact a flooring contractor in Boston, MA, make certain you have all the necessary information. Know the size, shape, condition and any other factors that may affect the process. By knowing these facts about your floor, you can work down your list of reputable epoxy flooring contractors and provide them with enough basic information for them to provide you with an estimate.
Be the first to like.