ental Implants in Ahwatukee AZ allow people to restore their teeth when one or more teeth are missing or there is unstable foundation present. An implant can be used as a natural tooth. Dentists offer implants of the highest quality. If you are interested in learning about implants, continue reading or contact your local dentist.
Implants of the highest quality
When it comes to implants, you should not compromise on quality. It’s about choosing the most reliable model that will last for years. The Straumann implant system is one of the most used systems, and is among the best documented systems that exist on the market. When choosing a dentist, it’s important that you select one that has knowledge and experience with particular implant treatments.
Advantages of Dental Implants
1. Works like natural tooth: An implant with a crown acts as a natural tooth. You can chew food just like natural teeth can.
2. Natural look: Dental Implants in Ahwatukee AZ look like natural teeth. Today, implants can be made in a way so that the teeth look natural.
3. Feels like natural teeth: An implant is seen as a natural tooth, unlike dentures, which can interfere in many ways.
4. Implants typically require no special cleaning beyond what an ordinary tooth requires.
5. The implant integrates with the jaw through natural biological processes. Implants in good quality typically lasts for more than 30 years. Overall, implants lead to a significant improvement of an everyday quality of life.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root jammed into the jawbone. It is considered a permanent (fixed) replacement for a missing tooth when a bridge or crown is not a feasible or is not an optimal solution. Implants may also function as a stable alternative for a removable denture. They also consist of a titanium cylinder, which provides an artificial tooth root that is fixed to the “crown”. The tooth can be made of metal ceramic, all-ceramic, etc.
Such an artificial tooth can be adapted to the look and shape of other teeth, so the result is roughly equivalent to that of a new tooth. Implants can be a great way to restore your smile. Contact your local dentist or click here to know more.
Be the first to like.