Everyone understands the hassle it is to replace window screens. You may not notice your screens until something goes wrong with them or unless they need repairs. Under most circumstances, window screens fall at the bottom of the list of priorities. However, they shouldn’t go ignored if you would like to keep your home free from pests, safe, and secure during the summer months. Take Screen Repair in St. Louis MO seriously.
When Should You Call an Expert?
There are several instances when calling an expert is necessary. For example, if you need a screen repair to occur for a second-floor window or on the top of your porch lanai. Each of these tasks can be dangerous due to ladder injury risks.
For those who don’t feel comfortable working with heights, calling a skilled professional is essential. Our team of qualified technicians will take care of these window screen repairs for you.
As soon as you notice tears or any other damage, call immediately. That way, you don’t run the risk of further damage occurring.
What Happens During Window Screen Repairs?
Typically, Screen Repair in St. Louis MO involve the following steps:
- Removal of the old screen
- The two longest sides of the window screen get secured to the window frame
- The replacement material is positioned over the window frame, so it overlaps it by between 3/4 to 1 inch.
- The material is cut to size.
- Installation and trimming of the new screen occur.
How to Select a Window Screen Technician
If you’re new to receiving window screen repairs and service, here are some tips you should follow:
- Always ask for both local and state business licenses.
- Before the work begins, ask the technician for proof of insurance. This will protect you in case anything happens.
- How long has the company been in business? This information will help you understand their stability.
- Look for online reviews from other people in your community to see how they’re performing.
- Ask them for references to determine their quality of service.
- Do they provide free estimates? It’s essential to know the pricing upfront.
Contact a qualified firm for more information about screen repair today. Their services include commercial, residential, glass repairs, board-up services, and window hardware solutions. Browse the website for more information.
Be the first to like.