From simple dental procedures like teeth whitening to little more intense procedures like crowns, almost anything can be done to help you get your teeth the way you want them. A smile can be considered one of the most important assets to you. It can be the first thing people notice when they meet you, so why not try to achieve a perfect smile?
Here Are Five of the Most Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures:
1. Whitening. This procedure has become the most popular form of cosmetic dentistry out there. This procedure is not very invasive, and some dentists can even provide you with a professional kit to bring home and do it yourself. If you are looking for the best results, an in-office visit will give you those lovely, pearly whites we all strive for. The cost of whitening can vary depending on your dental office.
2. Porcelain Veneers. For those of us who cannot get their teeth whitened, because of various factors, porcelain veneers can be the next best option. This includes a permanent alteration of your teeth, so if you’re looking for something that is not very invasive, you might want to look into other options available. Veneers last about 10-15 years, so be prepared to shell out the money for that perfect smile!
3. Invisible Braces. If you need corrections like straightening, spacing, and similar issues, but don’t want a mouth full of metal, check out invisible braces like Invisalign. Ask your dentist if invisible braces would be right for you.
4. Crowns. Also known as caps, help to preserve damaged teeth. If you are experiencing tooth damage, this may be the solution for you. Crowns come in different materials and, because of this, prices can range vastly.
5. Dental Implants. These implants help to restore the strength and durability of your teeth. These implants serve as a natural looking esthetic to replace any lost or severely damaged teeth. Usually, these implants have an artificial tooth root and is surgically implanted in the jaw. If you are looking for something that is less invasive, talk to your dentist about your available options.
Ready to Change Your Smile?
Cosmetic Dentistry can be a life changing experience. When you love your smile, the world changes for you. Although cosmetic dentistry can get a little pricey, can you really put a price on a beautiful, life-changing smile? If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in or near Itasca, give Brian Homann, DDS a call today. Like us on our facebook page.
2 people like this post.