Answer these questions –
* Does anyone in your home have allergies or suffer from asthma?
* Does anyone in your home suffer from nasal congestion, headache, or sinusitis?
* Do you get a musty and stale odor when your furnace or air conditioning unit runs?
* Do you see dust particles on the furniture of your home shortly after mopping?
* Do you have pets in your home?
* Is the air coming out of the vents of cooling or heating unit not enough?
* Do you smoke?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any or all of these questions then it may be a time for cleaning the ducts of the heating and cooling units installed in your home. There are many homeowners who think that they can easily find out what is lurking in the ducts of their heating or cooling units and fix them properly. However, they forget that cleaning ducts is not child’s play. It requires proper knowledge on heating and cooling units and using various equipment. So, it would be better for you to hire a well-trained and experienced duct cleaner.
Do you know why duct cleaning is so important?
Here are some important facts given below that will help you understand the need of regular duct cleaning. Read on!
* According to the American Lung Association (ALA) you spend 60 to 90 percent of your time indoors.
* According to the American College of Allergists, near about 20 percent of all diseases are caused by polluted or poor quality of indoor air.
* According to United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), the level of certain hazardous air borne particles are found to be 70 time more in indoor air than outdoor air.
* As per a study, out of 3, 2 indoor air quality issues involve problems with HVAC units and air ducts.
* As per Total Health and Better Health Magazines, out of six people one suffers from allergies due to direct exposure to bacteria and fungi in the air ducts.
After reading the facts given above, you may have got the idea that why duct cleaning is important. So, are you planning hire aduct cleaner? Minneapolis residents when looking for the same have a number of options to choose from. However, in order to get high quality services you need to see to the following facts before hiring a duct cleaner in Appleton WI. Have a quick look at them:
* You should hire a duct cleaner having proper license.
* You should hire a duct cleaning professional who is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Contact us today to get clean ducts and vents.
Be the first to like.