When males begin to approach the age of 40, they usually start fretting about belly fat, receding hairlines, and other superficial issues but they rarely worry about their prostate health, urinary health, and sexual wellbeing; after all, these topics are overtly personal and sensitive, not to mention very awkward.
But it’s important to note that your local urology specialist represents one of the most integral healthcare partners for males in today’s day and age. This brief article will explain why.
The Cold, Hard Facts
If you take a closer look at the modern landscape of men’s health, you’ll notice some harrowing facts and figures:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects more than 38 million men in the United States.
- Urinary incontinence, which refers to the loss of bladder control, is a condition experienced by over 25 million Americans.
- Approximately one out of every seven men will eventually be diagnosed with a form of prostate cancer.
- This problematic disease is now responsible for upwards of 28% of new cancer diagnoses in males with over 220,000 cases reported each year.
However, if you take the time to establish a tight-knit relationship with a renowned local urology specialist in Phoenix, AZ, you’ll be able to take control of your health, boost your confidence, and vastly improve your quality of life.
How Can My Urologist Help?
Irrespective of whether you happen to be experiencing one the aforementioned issues or simply wish to schedule a preventative checkup, a distinguished urology specialist will be able to provide a comprehensive suite of safe and effective healthcare services:
- Prostate cancer screenings
- Treatments for enlarged prostates
- Personalized solutions for erectile dysfunction
- Outpatient vasectomy procedures
- Clinically-proven penile implants (permanent alternative to medications and prescriptions)
- Wholesome cures for low testosterone and other hormonal issues
If you’re ready to schedule a confidential appointment with a time-tested local practitioner, be sure to reach out to Doctor Blick at Valley Urologic Associates as soon as possible. You can use their intuitive online contact form or simply dial 602-483-4421 to learn more about what to expect during your initial meeting. You can pay a visit to Facebook page for more information!
Be the first to like.